Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

NEW PENNYWISE CD!!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Bob Clayton, Sep 6, 2003.

1. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    fot those of you that don't know, pennywise will be comming out with another album "From the Ashes" on september 9th (only a couple days away!)

how many TBers are excited as much as i am?

2. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    I'm pumped. Haven't gotten ahold of it yet, but i'm hoping I'll be able to make a run to a store sometime soon to get it. If anyone has it lemme konw.

3. Bob Clayton

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    yeah, i've havn't been to the store yet either

im totally resisting temptation to download songs...cuz they are like my fav band and i def don't wanna rip them off

4. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    oh come on bp13, they are just another "anti-govt, corporation" "my parents hate me bands"

of course they wont care if they dont get rich off their cd... seeing as they are against the rich and all.

5. I downloaded their free mp3 of the epitaph website "God Save The USA" and while it has a good melody and i like the music, but the lyrics are so retarded i cant stand to listen to it.

They'd be alot better if theyd start writing non-political songs again :meh:

6. Bob Clayton

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ

thats your opinion...but you know what they say about opinions...
    :rolleyes:

7. Bob Clayton

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    i got it today, and it is awesome, better than i thought it was gonna be...every song is better than the song before it

my top 3 are

1: look who you are
    2: something to change
    3: god save the usa

i didn't even watch the dvd yet

8. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

This is the greatest thing Mike Money has ever said. :eek: ;) I couldn't have said it better myself. Way to be puNk RawK Pennywise. :rolleyes: :D