New Pet

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bentem, Aug 13, 2003.

1. bentem

Oct 18, 2002
    Rockville, MD
    I went to the fair today, and i won a lizard. I paid $5 for my 30 ping pong balls, and got 6 of them in the little fish bowls, and I won a lizard. His name is lennie, he's an alole. I'll try to post pics tomorow morning, if hes still alive.
  2. spray paint him neon orange or something, wait that wouldnt work, hmm, is he big?
  3. there the little tiny cool ones. My friend brought to into school...they're sweet dude.

Lennie is a bad ass name:cool:

Have fun! :D

4. he's still not as cool as Gary* :spit:

*(my pet ferret)
  5. hehe...yeah,I heard alot about gary.

Too bad my little buddy(Sir Hamsterdin) died 5 days ago:(

RIP litte buddy.

6. bentem

Oct 18, 2002
    Rockville, MD
    Last night, after i made this post, i was sure he was dead, but this morning, he was doing much better. I sprayed him with water, and gave him some food, so i think he'll be ok. Are you suopposed to keep him in the sunlight?

heres a pic. His tank has woodchips, and a big fake log, and a fake plant, and some rocks.
  7. he looks neat:)

are those fake rocks too?;)

I don't think they need heat.
    Just spray them with water every once and a while...I am no expert.

Check the web for info about 'em:)

Take care Lennie!

8. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Score, lennies pretty rad.

I'll have to frown upon the whole winning a lizard at a fair affair. Shame on you for fuelling their game.
  9. ditto, i am very anti animal harming in any way shape or form. in fact i prefer soyburgers because i dont like to think about dem poor moo moos whose life purpose was to feed me :meh:
  10. Yea me too...lennie belongs in the wild...there are alagator lizards all over the place here where I live. I would wouldn't even think of having one as a pet..they belong in the wild..those carney/fair kooks are complete A-Holes..
  11. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    Sweet, lennie looks cool!

Dont keep him in the sun light, but keep the area moist and reasonably humid. Spray him once or twice a day with water and he'll be fine! Mabye even go to the local pet shop and buy him a mate!

I got a voucher in a show bag when i was 7 for a free gold fish. Im now 17 and ive stil got the bloddy thing, along with 8 other buddies :D