1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NEW PHIL JONES BASS CUB -- SAVE $100

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by rickwolff, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickwolff

rickwolff CGJ Emeritus (Certified Gear Junkie) Retired??? Supporting Member

AMP HAS BEEN SOLD. THANKS. I recently bought a new Phil Jones Bass Cub. I was so impressed I decided to 'step up' and replace my other larger amp with a Phil Jones Super Flight Case. Now I find that since I can always get within a short distance to any gigs i can just carry the Flight Case and no longer need the bass cub. (though it is a kick to walk in with the Upright and my amp in it's padded bag on a shoulder strap all in one trip!

Anyway, only used it on about 6 gigs and find I no longer need it so...willing to sell it for $485 (save $100), AND I will pay shipping in CONUS.

AMP, BAG, ALL ORIGINAL PAPERWORK INCLUDING WARRANTY CARD. EVERYTHING IS AS BRAND NEW. NOT A SCUFF ON ANYTHING.

PM me if interested. Thanks. Rick

2. rickwolff

rickwolff CGJ Emeritus (Certified Gear Junkie) Retired??? Supporting Member

I got your PM and tried to respond but system said you couldn't receive any more PM's until you cleared some space. I will check on shipping to you tomorrow. Please clear some space from your PM's and re-send me a msg. You could also email me directly at rickwolff@earthlink.net. if you do so, please include your direct email so I can get back to you. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.