Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New power amp!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ADbassman, Jun 10, 2004.

1. I picked up a QSC USA 1310 yesterday at a small little music store about 2 hours from my house. I have to say, I was impressed by their service and how nice they were to me. In addittion to showing me how it worked, they threw it 4 cables and a strap just because they liked me.

As for the power amp, I have to say, WOW! This thing is so much louder than the 200 watt rogue head I was running off of before. Not only that, my tone is so unbelieviably better. I love this thing. Its heavy at 55 pounds and takes up 4 rack spaces, but I got a good deal on it, and its my first power amp, so I can overlook that. Its very transparent, just delivers pure power without distorting my signal at all. This thing is awesome.

Enclosed is a picture of my new purchase.

2. Very nice. I have the USA 900 and really like the clean power it produces. The weight hasn't bothered me yet and I move it to practice and back twice a week.

3. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio! Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa, Calif.
    Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    Cool! And you have a good source of info and support right here. ;)