Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Pro Co Rat...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Bigfeet, Sep 30, 2002.

1. "Introducing DeuceTone —
    a professional, two channel distortion device. Consisting of two independent Rat units, the DeuceTone channels can be used separately, in stereo, or cascaded together for the most incredible distortion sound you have ever heard. Each channel is switchable between three Rat sounds.
    Combine tones from the Vintage, Turbo, and two never before heard Rat sounds - the Clean and Dirty Rat."

[​IMG]

That's nice, but where's the juggernaught? It's not even on the site.

2. stevekim

stevekim

Feb 11, 2000
    los angeles, ca

i know. i was wondering that myself not too long ago.

-steve

3. I'm gonna email 'em and find out. Maybe my new celebrity "status" will carry some weight, eh? How many free ones you guys need anyhow?
    :D

4. We don't mind that all the attention is going to your head, just get us all some free rats! :p :D

5. Well, if that is what it takes to keep you guys as friends then so be it. After the free Rats, I'll have to think up some new ideas to "keep the shine on" huh?
    :p

6. stevekim

stevekim

Feb 11, 2000
    los angeles, ca
    you think chris is bad now? wait till they name the rat III after him! :)

[​IMG]

7. stevekim

stevekim

Feb 11, 2000
    los angeles, ca
    hey chris,

any word from proco about the bass rat yet?

-steve

8. Tecx

Tecx Radio Rock Leads To Sterility

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    First what the hell is the juggernaut?.. I have bever seen one?... Second What the HELL?? Whats the deal with the rat 3????? IT LOOKS WICKID CRAZY..... Third Who is chris, and what does he have to do with proco?...

9. stevekim

stevekim

Feb 11, 2000
    los angeles, ca
    chris is madsubwoofer. the rat III is a joke. he made it a while back using photoshop or something. the juggernaut was supposed to be the name of the bass rat pedal proco was coming out with. it used to be up on their website but it's not there anymore.

-steve

10. Tecx

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Ah I see... Ok, I thought the Bass Rat was called the Brat?... So He dioesn't have anything to do with ProCo then... Damn, oh well... But to Chris, I realy dig your band.... I do dub also, But more DJ Spooky-ish... I am a dj/electronic musician by trade.... But I play live bass over my dub tracks... What do you use for a low-pass?... I need a new one.... and the Moogerfoger is waaaaaaaaay too much money.... oh, and if ye is ever coming out east.... I live in Saint John N.B. I put on almost all the shows out here... I would LOVE for your band to play!... my e-mail is pears@nbnet.nb.ca...

L8er man....

Alex

11. Geez...wish I knew of more dub-orinetated folks out west? We need a new keyboard player for our sound system. If you ever hear of any one..??
    Check out my profile for a full gear listing, these guys are all sick of hearing me go off about my rig by now; if I'm not careful I'm gonna wear out my welcome! I would add that the DOD FX25 is the single best LP filter in my entire setup, which is saying allot considering. You can also read about my set-up in the latest issue of BP ragazine.
    Still waiting on a response from Proco...he was real polite the firts time around so we'll see..?

12. Tecx

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Atcualy there are 2 AMAZING guys I know out there who are the kings of keys... They both have wickid vintage equipment. There band is Run Chico Run... I'll try and remember there names... I may have there e-mail... these guys ROCK... And so ya comming out towards halifax any time soon..?

Alex

13. Tecx

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Well I am not sure about the world.... But Victoria is quite small... I saw them last year, tell them the guy that bought all there merch in Saint John says hi... :)

14. > Hi Chris,
    >
    > The Juggernaut will definitely show at winter NAMM in January 2003 and
    > be available about March 1, 2003 in quantities.
    >
    > The actual form of the device is nearly decided. In the meanwhile, Pro
    > Co moved to the old Gibson guitar factory here in Kalamazoo, Michigan. It
    > waylaid our engineers by about two months to accomodate the move. That's
    > why things are very behind.
    >
    > Keep the faith. Take a look on our website, procosound.com to read about
    > the Deucetone Rat, while not for bass players is by far our best Rat yet for
    > guitar players.
    >
    > Thanks for your interest.
    >
    > Charlie Wicks, President, Pro Co Sound, Inc.

15. I can't wait until that comes out.