Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New QSC technical support forums

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bob Lee (QSC), Mar 11, 2003.

1. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio! Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa, Calif.
    Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    QSC now has a group of technical support forums on their Web site, where you can directly ask questions or seek assistance for technical issues regarding power amps, RAVE, loudspeakers, DSP products, et al.

These forums are run and moderated by the engineers of QSC's Technical Services Group, and not sales or marketing.

The URL is http://www.qscaudio.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi, or you can reach them from the Support option on the QSC Web site's home page.

-Bob

2. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

BUT BOB!!! How can we trust them???

You're a bassist and everyone knows that bassists are smarter than engineers!!! To an engineer, we just make sine waves! :D

3. That pretty much sums it up. One can always tell when a salesman is fibbing... his mouth is moving.

4. White_Knight

White_Knight

Mar 19, 2000
    USA
    Those forums look awesome - already some good help going on there. Kudos to QSC for those. Also, and maybe I'm just nitpicking, but Bob in your post above with the address, you might want to remove the comma right after the address as the QSC page won't appear if the comma is in the address.

5. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio! Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa, Calif.
    Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    Thanks! I fixed the comma.

6. Very cool, Bob.
    That's a great idea. I'll be over asking questions as soon as I get this electromagnetics midterm out of the way.:D

7. Very nice. I'm registered.
    How come you not our Amp Guy?

8. I'm now registered, also.

9. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Hey, I'm a Realtor. I Multi-List and Market Homes, People decide if they want to Buy them!

All I do is "open the door".:eek:

10. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    You know that thing you do where you cough and mumble the word "Bullsheet" at the same time? How do you type that? :)

Seriously Bob, I hope this doesn't mean you're gonna snob TB. We need people around here who know their stuff, regardless of their brand associations.