Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Real Audio on my website! next album previews...

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by Steve Lawson, Dec 10, 2001.

1. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    Just to let you know that I've just added two new Real Audio tunes to the MP3 and Real Audio page on my site - they are piano and bass duets, freely improvised and are taken from a forthcoming album by myself and pianist Jez Carr - if you're interested, please have a listen and then let me know what you think! :oops:)

I'll post more tunes from the sessions there ASAP, probably as MP3s.

cheers

Steve
    www.steve-lawson.co.uk

2. anon5458975

anon5458975

Apr 5, 2001
    Just gave a listen to Improv1. That's one beautiful piece of music Steve, I think it's incredible. Infact, I'm still waiting for my soul to find it's way back to my body, it seems to have slipped out to go along for the ride. :)

You and Jez sound like a perfect match for eachother. Very deep, very magical. Can't wait to hear that next album Steve.

3. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    Darrell,

I'm really glad you like the music - thanks for the feedback. Jez and I play together pretty regularly on everything from standards wine bar gigs to gospel/funk/soul stuff to singer-songwriter gigs, so we are really well aquainted with the way eachother play. I feel really fortunate to get to play with such a stunning pianist on a regular basis... :oops:)

cheers

Steve
    www.steve-lawson.co.uk