Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Reverend BH 5

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jeflepard, Aug 14, 2004.

1. jeflepard

jeflepard

Nov 11, 2003
    USA Atlanta, Ga
    I played it on the gig Thursday night and it sounded great. I received many comments on the good tone of the bass. You can't beat this bass for the money. The neck is awesome and the fit and finish is top notch. It is not quite up to the level of my F-bass but it is a hell of a back-up.

2. Rezdog

Rezdog Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    T.Rez, Canada
    Greetings from the North,
    Congrats and welcome to the club.
    Happy Times,
    Rezdog

3. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

Cool, I've always wanted a Rev BH! Do you have any pics?? If not, what color did you get?

4. jeflepard

jeflepard

Nov 11, 2003
    USA Atlanta, Ga
    I got the Flamed maple top. I played it again tonight and it sounded great. Super tone and playability.

5. bovinehost

bovinehost

Dec 5, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: Ernie Ball Music Man/Sterling By Music Man
    [​IMG]

Welcome to the club.

6. I stopped into the Reverend shop last week and ordered a BH5. 8-12 weeks and I'll be rockin' her. Can't wait.

7. barroso

barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    Italia
  8. cgworkman

cgworkman

May 14, 2004
    Ohio
    Jack, do you still have that one?

9. Joelc73

Joelc73 Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2000
    New York
    I love my BH-5. It hangs proudly with the best of them. It comes to almost every gig with me.

If they're discontinuing them as has been rumored, I may pick up another one just to keep around. Although, I perfer the older ones (with the exposed coils) more than the newer ones - for purely aesthetic reasons.

10. bovinehost

bovinehost

Dec 5, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: Ernie Ball Music Man/Sterling By Music Man
    I do indeed still have that little monster.

I love that bass. It doesn't get enough time since I've started buying every Bongo ever built, but I do love it.

11. cgworkman

cgworkman

May 14, 2004
    Ohio
    Well, I'll take one of those Bongos off your hands. What's the ETA on the green one?

It's nice running into you "out here".

:ninja: