1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Rig Day!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by M Sterling, Feb 26, 2013.

1. M Sterling

M Sterling Gold Supporting Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Ready for the road!!!

photobucket-63973-1361923901121_zps2de7b7e9.

I've had the one TB153 for a while. The Aggie head and the top TB153 are new. Dave at Avatar had some reversed baffles in stock, so it worked nicely. I am considering changing the grills and possibly upgrading some of the innards. Gotta let my bank account recover from this for a while first, though! I figured stacking them on the sides works best, since I'm only using one of the tweets (and just a tiny bit). Hopefully I'll get some recordings of this bad boy in action in the upcoming months...

2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Gorgeous and powerful congrats.

3. NICE!

4. Love the look and tone of those Aguilar amps! Wish I could find one locally to get my hands on!

5. M Sterling

Sep 23, 2010
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks, guys! I'm loving it so far even though I haven't been able to turn it up past 8:00!!!

Me too! I found one and the buyer was willing to ship it, so I jumped on it. UPS had a field day with it. There was a tube floating around on the inside, and one of the PCB's became detached. If it wasn't for the seller's stellar pack job, it would've been a lot worse.

6. tink9975

tink9975

Aug 10, 2006
    MoCo, MD
    man, If I could justify it I would get another TB153 in a heart beat. Enjoy that beast!

7. Epidrake

Epidrake

May 24, 2011
    Beauty! Enjoy.

8. M Sterling

Sep 23, 2010
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks!

After a rehearsal last night, I can confidently say that the db750 pairs very well with the tb153. I hate flipping gear and I can now say that I am fully content and have found the gear I need to accurately reproduce "my sound". It's a very good feeling!

9. Congrats man!

10. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon.

Yup. You will be heard.

Nice rig!

11. M Sterling

Sep 23, 2010
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks, man! Your band is sounding great!

Hahaha!!! That much is guaranteed!

Thanks!

12. johnpbass

johnpbass

Feb 18, 2008
    Glen Mills, PA
    Nice. Congrats!