Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Rig (Trace Elliot)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Andre_gt7, May 15, 2005.

1. Andre_gt7

Andre_gt7

Jan 4, 2005
    Atlanta - GA
    Hey everyone, got a rig today (first)! It's a Trace Elliot 410 with GP12SMX Preamp....this thing is butter! plays so awesome, some serious power!!! Got it used from a local music store ... $400! :smug: :smug: :smug: :hyper:

BTW..sorry about Crappy pics, took them with my phone :/

Attached Files:

2. tekhna

tekhna

Nov 7, 2004
    Nice score!
    I paid not too much less for just the head not too long ago!

3. Very nice man, i have the exact same cab but in combo form with the series 6 head. Plays like a dream, enjoy bro.

4. dayum! nice deal! :cool:

5. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    Awesome deal on a really nice rig! :bassist: Heck, I paid $450 for just my AH350SMX!

6. Andre_gt7

Andre_gt7

Jan 4, 2005
    Atlanta - GA
    Thanks, the guys at Local music stores are way cool...i doubt someone at GV would do that price!

7. PUNXBASS

PUNXBASS

Apr 23, 2005
    did you get that from Jennings music? if so ima have to strangle you! i was goin out to buy it today! in 1 hour infact!

8. Andre_gt7

Andre_gt7

Jan 4, 2005
    Atlanta - GA
    Holy crap dude...i DID!!!!!

9. PUNXBASS

PUNXBASS

Apr 23, 2005
    i worked my @$$ off for the past 3 weeks tryin to get that my dad was just about to take me out to get it...o well enjoy it. see you around town...

10. Andre_gt7

Andre_gt7

Jan 4, 2005
    Atlanta - GA
    Thanks...and sorry man :\

They have a nice AMPEG over there ;)

11. PUNXBASS

PUNXBASS

Apr 23, 2005
    realy, wahts the price and what is it? no hard feelings man its cool. ill hit you up on AIM, maybe come check out ur band some time. u know what kinda ampeg that is?

12. 43% burnt

43% burnt an actor who wants to run the whole show

May 4, 2004
    Bridgeport, CT
    sweet. :D

Enjoy...Once I got mine, I don't want to play anything else...Except maybe another trace. :bassist: