Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Rig

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bluefishgd, May 10, 2003.

1. bluefishgd

bluefishgd

Oct 26, 2002
    Rhode Island
    This is my new bass rig.... I paid 650$ for the cab and head, I practically robbed them. Sounds gorgeous and has already made my friends jealous...They'll get over it. Alot of you think this sucks....but I'm 15, and this was huge for me. Haha
    I'm bored so i figured I'd show someone....

2. bluefishgd

bluefishgd

Oct 26, 2002
    Rhode Island
    another pic

3. rllefebv

rllefebv

Oct 17, 2000
    Newberg, Oregon
    Looks great! Wish I had something half as nice when I was 15! Congrats...

-robert

4. Nice going.

5. cb56

cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    Alot of you think this sucks.

No way, those new Peavey heads sound great!! and the Ampeg 210.... save your alowance and get a 15 cab to put under it, you wil have one rockin' rig:cool:

Now as for the fact that your ball cap has the logo stiched on it backwards, yeah THAT SUCKS!
    Go get 'em lefty!

6. If it wasn't for Peavey I wouldn't have had anything to play at your age. Nice rig.

7. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    [​IMG]

Dude that is a really nice rig, Im 16 and i think i will be at least 18 when i get something half as decent as that!!

Congrats man!

8. bluefishgd

bluefishgd

Oct 26, 2002
    Rhode Island
    haha...sorry bout that second picture. I'm not lefty and my hat symbol isn't backwards....I inverted the picture when i saved it...haha
    ths one is the right one

9. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    [​IMG]
    :D

10. bluefishgd

bluefishgd

Oct 26, 2002
    Rhode Island
    This is a pic of my bands jam room....Don't mind the walls, we are renovating:) :bassist: