New Rise Against album.

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Mr. Zebraface, Jun 9, 2003.

1. Does anyone here like the hardcore punk band Rise Against? I picked up a copy of the new album "Revolutions Per Minute" at their show in Manchester, and I got Tim, the vocalist, to sign my ticket and my CD.

I just thought it is possibly one of the best albums in my collection, all the songs are brilliant, if you are a fan of Sick Of It All, Anti-Flag, Propagandhi etc. you really should own this album. Brilliant vocals, and the basslines are not too bad either.
  2. leanne

May 29, 2002
    Rochester, NY
    I really like their last album. :)

Looking forward to hearing their new one too.
  3. Rise Against are pretty sweet. The guitarist and bassist were in 88 Fingers Louie which is a personal fave of mine.

Dan (I think that's the bassist) is pretty sick, especially on 88FL last album. I think he could easily take on Matt Freeman. Just check out the solo on "100 proof".
  4. I think the bassist is Joe, and he is a pretty good bassist and he sounded really good live.I think he rocks G&L Basses, I don't know what model though, was kinda blue flamed top.
  5. I just bought their new cd "revolutions per minute". It surpassed all of my expectations. Truely a great cd.
  6. I haven't picked it up yet. but Rise Against is one of my favorite bands. I really need to get it, and re-purchase The Unraveling.
  7. jama

Mar 9, 2003
    I liked their first album(Unraveling). I'll check out Revolutions per minute next week.
    By the way: I'm still waiting for Propagandhi to release a new album(the last one was in 2000)...