new Ritter stuff

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Muzique Fann, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    I didn't see anybody post this yet - somehow I got on their email list (wish I could afford a Ritter):

Hello Bassplayers and -friends!

NAMM is over, but there arose some news I should tell you:
    1. I proudly welcome Doug Wimbish (Living Color, Madonna, the Rolling Stones...) as a new Customer
    2. RITTER BASSES are now available in California & UK
    3. The RITTER Online Shop opened

1. The great Doug Wimbish bought (Right! No Endorsement!!!) a 5-string Bass at recent NAMM-Show. He’s well known for his work with Living Color, Madonna, the Rolling Stones, etc.
    Doug was a very big influence in the progression of my musical way of thinking and I’m very proud to have him as a customer.

2. RITTER BASSES are now available in California & UK:

BASS ALONE (San Diego / California)
    4230 Voltaire St. #2
    San Diego, CA 92107 USA
    PHONE: (619) 226-1257
    (Speak to: John)
    FAX: (619) 226-1257

BASSES ELECTRIC & ACOUSTIC (Rancho Cordova / California)
    11337 Trade Center Drive #200
    Rancho Cordova
    Phone: (916) 852-2871
    (Speak to: Juan)

BASS GALLERY (London / UK)
    142 Royal College Street
    London NW1 OTA
    Phone: (+44) 020 7267 5458
    (Speak to: Alex)

3. RITTER Accessory Shop online now!
    My new web shop offers an assemblage of some fine bass accessories. I used to sell most of the available products in my workshop here in Germany.
    The increasing request of my customers made me set up this online shop where everybody can purchase these items from all over the world.

Click on the link below to check out:

"One day most Bass builders want to sell own bass-strings to their customers. So they pick one of the few big string production companies and buy strings there but with own designed packing. That’s called: Private Label Strings. I looked for someone, who produces my definitive own strings with my definitive own specifications. Finally I found somebody and we started to design completely new strings.
    We checked countless combinations of diameter, material and tension. Each of the new prototypes I handed out to different professional players and used their opinion to improve the strings.

And now, after almost 2 years of research and development the RITTER SWORDSTEEL STRINGS are ready to play."

For more information click on the link below:

Join the free RITTER-YAHOO FORUM at:

You have been registered for the Ritter Bass Guitars Newsletter.
    If You want to UNSUBSCRIBE just enter Your Email in the

Jens Ritter
    Bahnhofstr. 12
    67157 Wachenheim
    Phone: +49 6322 981364