Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Rush article

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Dave Siff, May 28, 2002.

1. I've been a long time Rush fan. I thought the interviews and the extras were excellent. The article itself was very well written. Thanks for the link!

2. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    that's a cool article. so she actually got to do the interviews? wow. that would've been fun.

3. Yeah, she did them. Did you read the transcripts? She asked great questions. I almost offered to do one of them, but I didn't want to muscle in on her territory.. she arranged the interviews through their publicist, and she thought of the idea to do the article in the first place. I was just happy to be able to contribute something.

4. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Very cool article! It's nice to see mainstream media giving Rush a little 'ink'.

5. seamus

seamus

Feb 8, 2001
    Jersey
    Cool stuff, thanks for sharing. I otherwise would never have guessed Rush had articles on CNN.

I also like how they added links for a lot of other info about the band and members.

6. silvermaneZ

silvermaneZ

Oct 10, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Sweet interview! Gave me a reason to procrastinate with my packing for half an hour. OK, back to the grind.....:p

7. Well, the reason there is a Rush article on CNN's Web site is because there are a couple of big Rush fans working there! It really wasn't work. For the small part I did, my research consisted of listening to Rush albums! Is that work? I think not!! :D