New Schecter Stiletto Studio 4 bass with case, MINT

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by psalm_150forhim, Oct 10, 2002.

1. I am selling my brand new Schecter Stiletto Studio 4 string bass guitar.This is a very sweet bass. I have only owned it for maybe 6 weeks. No dings or blemished, still has Schecter certification sticker on electronics plate on back. This is MINT condition.And it comes with a hardshell Schecter Diamond Series case.
    The pickups are very hot.
    Amazing tones, with the ability to get great highs and punchy lows or ever get tight low end and smooth highs. You can get any tone you want with this bass. It has amazing sustain and is very comfortable all over. Satin stain makes the neck very smooth, not sticky or too rough but perfect.

It is a neck-thru Mahogany/Bubinga body,with a Maple and Walnut neck, all with a Honey Stain.
    The fingerboard is rosewood with a 34" scale. 24 frets with fret marking inlays.
    Satin gold hardware, including Diamond Custom bridge and Grover tuners.
    The electronics are EMG Hz w/ Active 3-Band EQ.

You WILL NOT be disappointed with this Schecter Stiletto Studio 4 string bass.

I bought this bass and case at a brand new price and would like to get at least $520 out of it, but i will of coarse take good offers.
  2. case

if other pics wanted ask i have many many more . !!! THIS IS A MUST SELL hurry i am going on ebay next week.
  3. are you willing to trade it for anything? im looking to get a new bass and a new amp and cab so im trying to sell both of them or trade em off.
  4. well what do you have in mind, it would have to be decent, i was looking at a warwick