1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New song from our band on Soundcloud

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by AaronVonRock, Jan 14, 2016.

1. AaronVonRock

AaronVonRock

Feb 22, 2013
    Bangkok
    Our band, Deadtown Trash, recorded a new song mid-Dec 2015. The song is called "Seeing Snakes" and we just put it up on Soundcloud today. If you are so inclined, please give it a listen and tell me what you think. All feedback is welcomed and appreciated. Brutal honestly is preferred.

2. OEW3

OEW3

Nov 6, 2011
    USA
    Sounds pretty good. I think it could really use some cool Helter Skelter type backup vocals, and a farfisa player. Though not exactly necessary, the farfisa would sound amazing. Your vocalist's voice gets a little bit monotonous by the end of the song, just a little bit, and i think the backups would really help support what she's doing. Plus, i think that decent backups always up the production value of a track. That small stuff aside, i enjoyed the track and listened twice. And the riff is stuck in my head, so there you go. Nice job.

P-oddz and AaronVonRock like this.
  3. OEW3

OEW3

Nov 6, 2011
    USA
    Ok. So i listened to the other tracks on Sound Cloud, and am even more convinced of the positive effect backup vocals would have on your group. It would add a lot, i think.
    I liked the "F.U. UP" song the best, btw.

AaronVonRock likes this.
  4. AaronVonRock

AaronVonRock

Feb 22, 2013
    Bangkok
    Backing vocals, huh? Honestly, it's something we've never considered. Maybe we should. Thanks for the feedback. It's much appreciated.

OEW3 likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 19, 2021