Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

NEW SPECTOR EURO SPALTED 5er

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by adam on bass, Jul 19, 2005.

1. adam on bass

adam on bass Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2002
    New Braunfels, Texas
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, GK, EMG and D'Addario
    Yes, it's true! Another freakin' Spector coming this way. This one is one of the first of it's kind. They will be pushing them at Winter NAMM 06 but I got first dibs and it's shipping today!!!!! The picture I am posting is the 4 string version, just imagine another string. You can hear the sustain just looking at it.

JOSH: The 4 is still available according to "the man".

Pictures to come as soon as I get it next week. I am playing hooky from work and waiting for the brown truck.

On a sad note one of my others will have to go, which one will it be???????

2. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    AWE MAN! You got the 5!!! That's OK. I already have 2 x 5'ers. I told PJ at NAMM in Jan that I wanted an exotic top Euro-4 LX. Oh, and guess what....

Not anymore ;)

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=191607

I think we both got the same e-mail from 'the man' this morning. hehehe

3. adam on bass

adam on bass Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2002
    New Braunfels, Texas
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, GK, EMG and D'Addario
    You type very fast. I talked to him right before you evidentally. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't shell out the xtra $30 bones for shipping 3 day. I will have to wait. :crying: :eyebrow: :spit:

4. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    I think you did, he didn't even mention the 5-string to me. I'm surprised he didn't tell me you bought it though.

Shipping: It's been 100+ here every day. I don't want that thing sitting on a truck for over a week.