Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Spector TonePump Preamp FS/T

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by GraffixNyc, Nov 24, 2004.

1. GraffixNyc

GraffixNyc

May 3, 2004
    New York City
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    I have a brand new Spector TonePump preamp that has never been installed. I'm either looking to sell it or tade it (along with a pair of EMG HZ's) for a pair of EMG 40DCs. My back up bass is a Spector NS2000/5 and I want to install an Agulair OBP-1 in it and replace the EMG HZ's for 40DC's so the sound comes close to my Euro Spector. So if you have two EMG 40DCs and want to trade I will trade them for the TonePump and the EMG HZ's that I take out of my other bass. If you want to buy the pre amp make me an offer

2. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    I am almost positive that the pre that comes with that bass is NOT a TonePump. Those come with an EMG circuit. Unless you bought it seperately or something. TonePump's only come in Euro and USA bolt-on's.

3. adam on bass

adam on bass Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2002
    New Braunfels, Texas
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, GK, EMG and D'Addario
  4. GraffixNyc

GraffixNyc

May 3, 2004
    New York City

if you read my post you will see that I said the pre amp has NEVER been installed and is BRAND NEW. I didn't get it out of any bass. I use to have another euro that had the tonepump and it went bad, spector sent me a new one. But instead of installing that I got a OBP-1 and installed that. So I never installed the tonepump. So I'm trading it here for 40dcs so I can install them into my ns2000/5 and I have another OBP-1 that I'm putting in that bass so all 3 of my spectors have the same stuff in them

5. lowendgod

lowendgod

Feb 25, 2004
    Yakima, WA.
    do you stil have the tonepump?

i have a OBP-1 i might be willing to trade for the tone pump if you are interested in that (it has been installed and works perfectly)???

lowendgod

6. GraffixNyc

GraffixNyc

May 3, 2004
    New York City
    I still have it but I don't need a OBP-1 I have 1 that's waiting to go into my ns2000/5 once I get the emg 40dc's

7. GraffixNyc

GraffixNyc

May 3, 2004
    New York City
  8. Philthy

Philthy Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2001
    Wallington, NJ
    I'm interested in the Tone Pump. PM sent.

9. GraffixNyc

GraffixNyc

May 3, 2004
    New York City
    Tonepump still for sale. BUMP please
    Really want to trade for a pair of EMG 40DC's