1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD New Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass w/ VM Pbass neck, ships free CONUS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Savagehenry, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Savagehenry

Savagehenry Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2017
    Northern Illinois
    Price:
    $235.00
    Strings:
    Price includes free shipping anywhere in CONUS.
    The body is a new, perfect condition 34" scale 2017 Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass, in a stunning Olympic White with an upgraded chrome high mass bridge, obligatory tort pickguard and factory p/u's. All the original plastic coverings are still on control plate, pick guard, and one p/u.
    But instead of the rosewood fretboard always seen standard on this model, or all those blocked marker Jazz necks out there, this stands out with a 2010 Squier Vintage Modified P bass Neck w/ Maple fretboard and dots. It is visually in excellent condition, with no dings or scratches on neck or headstock, and a smooth and easy playing finish. Physically, it is also in great condition. The truss rod and machine heads operate fluidly in either direction, fret condition very nice, with brand new Fender round wound strings.
    I just don't see this combo often, so this bass stands out, both in looks, and it's beautiful overall condition, IMHO. If you are one of those guys who loves a Jazz but feel more comfortable with the width of the Pbass neck, this bass is definitely one for you. If you just love the look and sound of a great Jazz bass, this is for you. It will be packed carefully, neck on (or off if you prefer) and if you have any additional shipping needs or additional questions, contact me and I will work with you to make sure you are happy.
    IMG_1790[2].JPG IMG_1791[1].JPG IMG_1793[1].JPG IMG_1796[1].JPG IMG_1792[2].JPG

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
    Bob mcAlister likes this.
  2. moe.moe

moe.moe Endorsed by Mercy & Grace ™

Jun 22, 2008
    pm'ed you brother henry! :)

3. moe.moe

moe.moe Endorsed by Mercy & Grace ™

Jun 22, 2008
    Incoming PM....... :)

4. swamp_bass

swamp_bass I love it when a groove comes together

Nov 20, 2013
    North Cackalacky
    I must say, that one's a looker! At that price, I'm sure it'll be gone in no time.

5. Savagehenry

Apr 1, 2017
    Northern Illinois
    You’d think, but tastes vary...

6. Bikeguy57

Bikeguy57 Supporting Member

Nice! Do you know what it weighs?

7. Savagehenry

Apr 1, 2017
    Northern Illinois