1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Standard Cleveland For Sale *PRICE DROP*

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by DrBassie, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrBassie

DrBassie

Apr 24, 2006
    Orlando, FL
    I'm selling my 2006 NS Cleveland (#234). I acquired another bass late last year. I was playing a lot of gigs so I intended to keep my Cleveland at my home studio to practice, while gigging with the other (the inclination to practice is greater when you don't have to unpack your bass first!). Alas, I'm gigging but with a little less frequency and the Cleveland isn't getting played as much as it should.

It's a great bass. If you're not familiar with the NS Cleveland do a search here on TB and you'll read all the characteristics.

It's been played a whole lot since I got it in '06, so you'd be getting a "broken in" bass. It is strung with some old Spiros (I also have a set of EP Weichs that I'll string up for you if you'd rather have those). Included with the bass is a Revolution Solo II piezo from Upton. Links to photos below.

$3500

Photos here.

I'll answer any questions ASAP.

Thanks!

2. is this a hybred or all ply model?

3. DrBassie

DrBassie

Apr 24, 2006
    Orlando, FL
    Oops, it's the ply model.

4. would you consider shipping it to Europe?

5. DrBassie

DrBassie

Apr 24, 2006
    Orlando, FL
    After a few inquiries, this bass is still available. US only as I have no means to ship.

6. bassfat

bassfat

Oct 3, 2010
    Hey, brother...would you hit me on my cell..I'd like to holler at you about that bass..
    828-550-2774 or phbalance@bellsouth.net thanks and peace
    Fatty

7. DrBassie

DrBassie

Apr 24, 2006
    Orlando, FL
    Post-Holiday Bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.