Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Steve Lawson CD Available to Order Now!!!

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by Steve Lawson, Mar 18, 2002.

1. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    Hi all,

the release date for my new duet CD, with pianist Jez Carr, has now been set at April 22nd 2002 - just over a month away...

But you can order it now, via my website for the special price of £10 including P+P worldwide (which translates to just under $15 to have a CD shipped from the UK to the US - you'd pay more for it in Tower Records! :oops:)

There are a few tracks in MP3 and Real Audio form on my site, as well as one that is linked from the interview that is currently at www.bassically.net with me, so please have a listen, and if you like it order it now - it'll save you money and really help us out as well...

thanks very much

Steve
    www.steve-lawson.co.uk

2. that's cool...

if only I wouldn't be flat broke, I'd send you the money...

I still love ...and nothing but the bass.

don't worry, I'll send a check sometime when school's over and I can start getting money.. :)

3. Steve Lawson

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    that's cool - don't go getting into debt just to buy my stuff - I'm good, but not that good (is anything that good????? methinks not... :oops:)

I'm sure you'll enjoy it when you get it, if you liked the last one.

thanks for your ongoing support - it means a lot,

Steve
    www.steve-lawson.co.uk

4. Steve Lawson

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    A review of the CD from Ed Friedland ( www.edfriedland.com) - I think he captures the spirit of the music excellently... :oops:)

"Lawson and Carr alternate playing Jekyl to the other's Hyde. Dreamy pastoral visions interrupted by
    an invasion of drunk Martians. Steve's sonic pallette allows him to blend beautifully, or create havoc, a
    dichotomy he clearly enjoys. A fascinating listen. A Little Nitrous Music anyone?"

cheers

Steve
    www.steve-lawson.co.uk (order the new CD here now)

5. Steve Lawson

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    Great news - the CDs will arrive from the pressing plant tomorrow, which means that the advanced orders will all be sent out 5 days earlier than the 'official' release date of Monday.

It also means that should you have not ordered it yet, you can buy a copy today, have it sent out tommorow and still pay the cheaper price (10 pounds, which is less than $15 US including shipping!!!)

cheers

Steve
    www.steve-lawson.co.uk (listen and order here)

6. Dude

Dude Commercial User

Mar 19, 2000
    AZ
    Owner: The Dude Pit Forum (closed) Producer: School of Bass
    Got both last week Steve and am loving both!

7. Steve Lawson

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK