New Steve Lawson/Michael Manring MP3!

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by Steve Lawson, Feb 9, 2004.

1. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    Hi all,

I've just uploaded another duo MP3 of Michael and I - this time a live improv from KPIG radio in California - we did a live session on there a couple of weeks ago, and this was the improv we did at the end. A taste of things to come on the England tour next week... ;)

It's on my site, in the MP3s section... hope you enjoy it!

2. mike mcd

mike mcd

Dec 11, 2002
    This is awesome music. I really enjoy it and will be purchasing your albums soon, once I overcome my fear of internet shopping. It's a shame you guys aren't getting more of a response here. Maybe if this was instead of
  3. TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    I like it another one to add to the demo and improv cd you should be making. :mad:

Just out of interest who playing all the sixteenth notes in the song it sounds fantastic. It always so hard to tell whos playing what in your jams because were so use to you being able to do so much on your own.

But keep up the bass and bass duets there fantastic maybe one with Trip the next time you meet up still not sampled any of his fine bass technique.

So we'll be seeing the B'sides and unreleased stuff soon won't we. ;)

Thanks for your time