1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Stingray Classic Bridge?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by bassmasta94, Mar 21, 2010.

1. bassmasta94

bassmasta94

Jul 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    Hey guys, i was recently looking at this bass, i played it at the guitar center, and i loved the feel of it.

http://music-man.com/instruments/basses/classic-stingray-5.html

I was wondering if any of you guys new where i could get my hands on the bridge? Is it strictly made for that bass? can i get it somewhere else? Is it really a necessity if i were to build a bass like this?
    Thanks,
    Dean

2. Smallmouth_Bass

Smallmouth_Bass

Dec 29, 2005
    Canada
    You cannot get a bridge exactly like that unless you get it though MuscMan. Even then, they will not just outright sell you one. You'd have to return one (used, abused or broken) to get a replacement.

3. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    yep.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 25, 2020