1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Supporting Member Premium Gift

Discussion in 'News & PR' started by paul, Jun 15, 2007.

1. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    We have a new CD available as a special 'thank you' gift to new Supporting Members, at the $30 level: Bernhard Lackner has offered several copies of his debut CD, "Those Days". "Bernhard Lackner is an exceptional talent both as a bassist and composer that you will be hearing a lot more from in the future. His debut CD release, 'Those Days' demonstrates a musical maturity that extends well beyond his years; a unique and diverse collection of tunes that are the perfect backdrop for his 6 string bass sensibilities." (Adam Nitti)

To make your donation and to find instructions on how to claim this new CD as your gift, visit the Supporting Membership Donation page. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. roger h harper

roger h harper

Sep 29, 2006
    yes
    hello tb community. sorry i have not posted sooner. went down to the chet convention in nashville, and was very impressed by a little bass player named pete rocco who plays with frank vignola. i like the gypsy jazz style they play. i am semi retired and have a little more time to play. keep up the good work tb. thanks roger h harper

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 19, 2021