New System of a Down?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Bassline1414, Aug 31, 2001.

1. Does anyone have this album? Comments? I've heard 4 or 5 SOAD songs and liked all of them, and I especially like "Chop Suey!". I was just wondering if anyone had picked it up yet and what they thought of it. Thanks. :)
  2. I like Spiders and Sugar.
  3. PowerMad

Aug 6, 2001
    Hey Bassline you must be over in the UK because it doesnt come out until next tuesday here in the States. I think SoaD is the most original metal band to be around in a long time and I am really looking forward to the new album.
  4. I bought it yesterday, and its a great album. The stand out tracks, for me anyway, are "Forest", "Chop Suey!" and "ATWA", but they're all good. Best metal album of the year so far, but then I haven't heard Iowa yet.
  5. Hmmmmm.....I live in the US.
    One of my friends in class told me that it was out already. I haven't had a chance to go to the local cd store yet, so I was just going on his word. Lying bastard. :D
  6. Zirc

May 13, 2001
    Los Angeles
    I do like Chop Suey a lot, dunno why, but I do.
  7. AlexK

Apr 10, 2001
    I have their first album, and I am absolutely in love with it. I can't wait to get the new one.They're really the only metal band out today that I like(the others all sound the same to me).
  8. Sept. 4th = me going to the wearhouse to go and get it.
  9. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I got it, it's very, very good. Mr.T says, "i pity the fool who don't buy system of a down!"
  10. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I'm gonna get as soon as my bro does. He likes SOAD too, so he's gonna buy the album, and I'll just burn a copy...