Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Tattoo is finished

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Feb 14, 2004.

1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

About two months old and well healed i am very pleased as to the way it turned out. I had seen this tattoo on James Hetfield of Metallica and thoght this was a very appropriate tattoo for me. It is located on my inner left arm and took about 3 hours to complete, i had the Faith part done first and then a few weeks later added the wings and halo. It is true as to how sensitive the inner arm is to tattoo's i had got very swollen by the end of the two sessions. Time to decided the next one, either a cetic cross or the sacred heart of Jesus.

2. TxBass

TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    :cool: cool...I like it! can I borrow the design too? I've been looking for a new one--I'm due for another...

3. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    I am not very religious, but I like the design! Nice work!

4. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    I'm definately not the religious type, but that is one sweet design. And as a suggestion for the next one, my best friend got a celtic cross the day he turned 18. It is one of the coolest tattoos I've ever seen. Definately a good design.

5. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    You hetfeild wanna-be :D

nah, im joshin man, thats a sweet tattoo he (and you) have. Now you need to get your metallica ninja star ;)

6. Nice one. There are a lot of TB'ers with some very nice ink. Several threads.

:cool:

7. MAJOR METAL

I am glad you all like it, your first tattoo is an expirence you will never forget.

8. MAJOR METAL

9. sweetith, thy name is MAJOR METAL.

nice man

10. Cool!!! I have 22 of them :bassist:

I think the most sensitive one was a cover up on my ankle. That one made me tear up alittle. I have my toes, thighs, lower back, arms ,belly, neck, ankles, chest.

I just love tatts

11. MAJOR METAL

it is me in the flesh :)

12. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Sweet, love the tat, but 1) every tat is gonna be mine, not stolen from a musician I idolize and 2) it's a FORD logo! Go Chevy!

Though I do love his shoulder with the cards :D

But I do really like this little diddy...something I think I thought of myself... a cross...kinda like this on my chest where my necklace hangs... the wings going up my collarbones to my shoulders... the wing's will be a bit wider though...

13. Major Metal, I'm getting the metallica ninja-star logo on my left shoulder, and the new eagle abyss Slayer logo on my right shoulder.

Then I'm getting a giant pentagram on my forehead. LMFAO jk :D

14. *** Jaymz doesn't even believe in God I thought...or maybe it's a joke. Like in one of Megadeath's albums, on the special thanks to... section they mentioned: God, spiritual mentors. Lol... :D

15. MAJOR METAL

James is a faith filed person and has an appreciation for Catholic art.

16. MAJOR METAL

Erlendur

You have got some cool ink your self ;)

17. MAJOR METAL