Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New tattoo

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tattooed, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    Old school meets new school. Cool. I'm itching for some new ink myself.

2. tifa

tifa Padawan Bassist

Mar 8, 2005
    Blackburn, UK
    me too. Only have one so far but there's something strangely addictive about them.... I just need some inspiration as to what to get!

BTW tattooed, looks good! Really good colouring :)

3. Very cool. :cool: I love the vibrant colors.

4. I love that he's (I think the skeletons a he?) holding a camera!!!!! Way cool, I'm starting to get that itch again!!!!

5. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    I definatley would like a new tatt. Of course, I have some othe expenses that must come first.

6. Juneau

Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
  7. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    Killer work you have there! How many sessions did it take?

8. Very cool. Here's a shot of a couple of my dragons. I have another larger one he's still working on on my forearm, should be done soon.
    [​IMG]

9. Juneau

Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    That one took 13 hours, in about 3 sessions I think. I won an award for it here in Dallas at a convention, was pretty cool. Gave the award to the artist Ras though. Figured would do him more good than me!

And thanks guys, nice Dragons of your own there Tattooed!

I got an underwater type scene on the other arm with a huge octopus, but I dont have any good pics of it really.

10. Thanks for the compliments everyone. Sorry for causing some of you to get TAS. ;)

11. Juneau

Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    Best part about tattoo's is giving them, its always more fun to make someone squirm than to be squirming in the chair yourself lol. Whats funny is everyone always asks if stretching my ears hurt, no one ever asks about the ink and tat's hurt way worse than any piercings I have, cept maybe the nipples, ouch, wouldnt do that again! hehe

12. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    Very nice work, guys! I've been GASing pretty heavily for more ink lately.. you might have pushed me over the line.

13. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

14. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

It is going to be intergrated with a picture of the Blessed Mother Mary on the back of my left arm one of the few open places i have left after i got hooked :D

15. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    NICE ARTWORK GUYS!! I should have my left arm finished by June.

16. Very cool. :cool: