1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New TB iPhone App

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tituscrow, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Tituscrow

Tituscrow Inactive

Feb 14, 2011
    NW England
    Ok, help me out here. I can live with the layout/interface changes, but how do I get threads to display most recent posts? At the moment, the (new) post-counter box is greyed out if a new post has arrived in a thread, but its the first post of a thread that's still displayed. I've tried selecting the appropriate choice in 'settings' (show last post), but it seems to default to showing the first post of every thread.

Also, the search function looks even more limiting than the last one.

2. fbny71

fbny71 Supporting Member

May 28, 2010
    West Hempstead, NY
    I just posted this in the wrong thread...an older one. Your thread seems more appropriate:

No matter how many times I set it and reset the old settings and delete the cache none of my settings stick. Every time I click on a thread it goes to the first post in the thread instead of the latest post. Very annoying!

3. CalboDaGo

CalboDaGo Inactive

May 16, 2011
    Milwaukee,WI
    this ^

4. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    I think what youre doing, at this point, might be considered trolling.

5. kai_ski

kai_ski

Apr 14, 2007
    Wenatchee, WA
    bugs go here. http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f237/

I don't have an issue with the app jumping to the first unread post. You might try restarting the app or your device after making the settings change.

6. Tituscrow

Tituscrow Inactive

Feb 14, 2011
    NW England
    :)

It's ok bud....I think I've got my own scorpion!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021