SOLD NEW Temple Audio Design TRIO 21 Gunmetal Pedalboard and Mini Module Punched Plate

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by tonym, Dec 2, 2016.

1. tonym

tonym Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2011
    Price:
    $105
    I ordered this for myself, but my wonderful wife, knowing I was wanting a new pedalboard, secretly purchased one for me as a gift. So, this has been opened, and the additional mini module plate I purchased installed, but it has never need used.

It seems to be a great Pedalboard. I researched a lot before purchasing, and had planned to use this with zip ties. some reviewers had trouble getting flat pancake style plugs through the holes, but I tested and was able to 'snake' through the GLS pancake plugs that I use.

I'm selling for just over a 10% discount over what I paid new. ($109 pedalboard + $9.95 mini module.) Ships in the original box.

The pics are the Temple Audio Web images, but this is exactly the same board. I didn't take my own pics since it is new, but would be happy do so if requested.

eyjbt7edjzjoh1355uns-01.jpeg cq4ubjxlps0hm8uwurnh-01.jpeg hdqtueowdvb6yy7qzpsc-01.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  2. Antman3820

Antman3820 Supporting Member

Feb 27, 2005
    Toms River, NJ
    PM SENT

3. tonym

tonym Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2011
    On hold pending payment.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 23, 2022