1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

New to forum and saying "Hi" or should thet be "Low"

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Goz, Sep 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Goz

Goz

Sep 28, 2017
    Aberdeenshire
    I wanted to say Hi to all on the "TalkBass" Forum, I've loved the bass for as long as I can remember, had a Bass Guitar in the 80's - an Avon short Scale SG copy, got a couple of Bass projects going on so I'll probably be asking for some advice as I'm fresh out of the box in the project department, I love music of many genre's and hardly ever without a book close to hand (can't be doing with that electronic books computer-ma'bob thingy).

So here's to all who like it deep and low :thumbsup:

Fat Freddy and Stumbo like this.
  2. Welcome and do chime in we learn from each other.

3. Fat Freddy

Fat Freddy Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2016
    Albany NY
    Welcome....Have fun....

4. Goz

Goz

Sep 28, 2017
    Aberdeenshire
    Thank you all for the warm welcome, I'll get some photo's of my own kit (it's nothing fancy but, "it's all mine, mine I tell you!" :help: and post it on the forum when I get a moment.

Fat Freddy likes this.
  5. MonetBass

MonetBass ♪ Just listen ♫ Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2006
    Tulsa, OK
    Welcome! Check out the Luthier's Corner forum for excellent advice on projects. I'm not a builder, but I enjoy watching basses brought to life by the amazing folks on here!

6. Goz

Goz

Sep 28, 2017
    Aberdeenshire
    I will do thank You MonetBass, I've listened to some of your music, I think it's beautiful, Silent night and waiting for a girl are quite emotional.

7. MonetBass

MonetBass ♪ Just listen ♫ Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2006
    Tulsa, OK
    Thanks for listening! I appreciate the feedback.