1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

New (to me) Bass Day

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Essthreetee, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Essthreetee

Essthreetee

Aug 19, 2007
    Visalia, CA
    Just received my TBC (The Bass Company) JT-400JJ (Jazz) in a trade with Stinsok. It is BEAUTIFUL. I am yet to plug it into my main rig (it is at our practice room) but it sounds nice through the Fender Rumble 100...Here are a few of the pics that he sent me...I haven't had a chance to take any of my own...

Attached Files:

• TB5.jpg
      File size:
      17 KB
      Views:
    • TB7.jpg
      File size:
      11.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Cool looking bass! I have dealt with Stinsok on a few transactions...stand up guy!

3. Gorgeous, Simply gorgeous. I love that pickguard!

4. dpbass613

dpbass613

Feb 21, 2009
    looks kind of like the new F bass vintage models, cool!

5. Absolutely beautiful!!!

6. I've always been curious about these. Wish you could still get them new.

7. larsenboy

larsenboy

Apr 7, 2009
    rio rancho nm
    i usually dont like that body style but in the light wood color it looks really nice:D

8. Essthreetee

Essthreetee

Aug 19, 2007
    Visalia, CA
    Thanks for the comments. I am really happy with it. Stinsok is definitely a stand up guy, and very easy to deal with. I originally thought it had the red PG (from my memory of the original pics)...but then found out it was black and was even happier. I am anxious to really give her a workout...:bassist:

9. Essthreetee

Essthreetee

Aug 19, 2007
    Visalia, CA
    OK...I got it. Put on some D'addarios XL160's and took it to practice. Can you say KILL!!!!! It sounded HUGE. Don't know if I can explain it, but it had balls, depth, and clarity. Nothing needs to change. Thanks Stinsok.