1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New to me practice amp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Wesley R, Feb 23, 2013.

1. This is a gas of a little amp. Genz-Benz Intro 50. One twelve, and sounds great, clean but not sterile. I love it. It will need to be a smal bedrom amp, and big enough to do a drumerless-fools on stools gig.

The cool part is the GF paid, AND she is buying a new Ibanez for me, Probably the SR 1200.

2. She's a keeper. :p

Enjoy the amp. I just went through the practice amp foray myself and landed on an Ampeg BA112. There sure are a lot to choose from.

Can't go wrong with that SR, either. I have the SR1206 and it's like nothing else I've ever played.

3. lost it inthe pre-divorce. Long story.

The intent was to pickup the bass next week, and I would pop for a $50 apartment amp. Then get a BA112 later. She liked this, so she paid.

The odd thing is, at 58, I am as excited as I was over 40 years ago, just loking and buying amps and bases.

Attached Files:

4. agedhorse

agedhorse Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 12, 2006
    Davis, CA (USA)
    Development Engineer-Mesa, Product Support-Genz Benz