1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New to TB, thanks for a great site!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by airborne_jeff, Feb 10, 2013.

1. airborne_jeff

airborne_jeff

Jan 8, 2013
    Land O Lakes, FL
    75% of all statistics are completely made up
    Hey all,
    I am new to TB (here for a little over a month now) and I wanted to say thanks to the creator, mods and all the people that put out the great content on this site.

I am new (again) to playing bass after a 20 year hiatus and this site has been great for getting me information that I am looking for on anything that I can think of.

Again, THANKS!

Jeffrey

2. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2001
    Spencerport, New York
    Welcome aboard, Jeff.

3. airborne_jeff

airborne_jeff

Jan 8, 2013
    Land O Lakes, FL
    Thanks Mike! was drooling over the Sadowsky club thread. I can see one of those on a stand in my house down the road... The Ibanez and Peavey I have right now would be super jealous

4. chubrocker

chubrocker

May 6, 2006
    KCMO
    Run away, run FAST! 😱

Welcome, enjoy the community. TB is one of the few places still worth hanging-out.

Main advice, SEARCH is your friend.

5. airborne_jeff

airborne_jeff

Jan 8, 2013
    Land O Lakes, FL
    Yes, search is already my friend. Not new to forums, just new to this one, lol.