1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New toys....

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by JacksonsMen, Oct 18, 2006.

1. just picked up myself a Henry the 8x8 (SWR eight 8" drivers). and ive gotta say this thing could quite possibly cause heart problems. so much punch and still a clear low end...gotta love it.
    DSC01620.jpg

2. Anthbass

Anthbass

Jul 24, 2006
    Canada
    Very nice. I like the Spector as well.

3. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Inactive

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Very slick.

Always wanted one of those things since I played a 750x into one at G.C. one time with an EB MM 5'er.

Punchy is an understatement. :) I don't think there's a word in existence that describes how this thing hits!!

4. Crabby

Crabby

Dec 22, 2004
    very nice! I had two of them back in the nineties wi tha Trace pre and a QSC pwr amp. I never once needed to bring more than one of the 8x8 cabs to a gig. Even played a good size club once with no pa support and by rig was still loud and clear. pretty cool cabs and easy to transport.

I kinda regret ever selling both of mine. Enjoy!

5. yeah, its kinda funny, i had an ampeg 4x10 on order from a local store, and then today i was in there and that little seed of thought got to me...once i found out i could fit it in my car i couldnt resist

6. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    If that happened to me, I'd be in trouble. I have a full size truck with a long bed...

7. lucky... its a puzzle to get in in and out of the backseat...but it does fit.....it does :D