1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Toys!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by canadian*eh, Sep 30, 2009.

1. canadian*eh

canadian*eh

Jan 4, 2006
    Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
    Uncompensated endorsing user: fEARful
    Hey all I just have to post cause i am excited!!! 3 weeks ago i got My New GK 1001rb II Bass head Which I really really Love and Now Just Today I Got My Self a New SWR Goliath IV 410... To Add to the Goliath III 410 I already Have and getting rid of the SWR SOB 115.... And Yeah All I can Say Is WOW!!!! 810's Punch Like HELL... And wow The Bottom END Is A Dream Come True!!!... So Yeah I am excited so had to share...if any of you got anything new too feel free to share in the excitement!!! Cheers All!!!!:D:bassist::hyper::hyper::hyper:

2. RobertPaulson

RobertPaulson

Dec 11, 2008
    Des Moines
    Nice, I used an Goliath III for a long time, great cab, how does the IV compare?

3. canadian*eh

canadian*eh

Jan 4, 2006
    Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
    Well It is As Good Or Better In MHO....I have The Goliath IV on The Floor...and yeah it is LOW And Tight and Punchy...and yeah Sounds Pretty Sweet To My Ears!!!

4. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon.

I love my 1001RB-II. I got it from a friend of mine that plays with the American Idols. Good enough for him, good enough for me!

5. canadian*eh

canadian*eh

Jan 4, 2006
    Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
    O Yeah Soooo Much Power AND very loud!!!!!!