1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Tunes from my New Band - Feedback Appreciated!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by OmegaMinus, Apr 5, 2018.

1. OmegaMinus

OmegaMinus

Feb 6, 2018
    Missoula, MT
    Hey all, I started a new band with some friends a few months ago called Fate's Fortune, and we released our first song to the public this past Friday! The song "Burden in You" represents a few months of diligent, hard work around developing our sound and honing our recording process.

We're a four-piece based in Missoula, MT, and we're writing from a "melodic metal" angle. Given that we don't have two guitars, I'm trying to develop a consistent bass tone that can do some lifting on it's own. Please let me know what you think!

Best quality is on Youtube:

Some notes:
    DW drums - PRS Private Stock 7-string guitar - Dingwall NG-2 bass guitar - lots of Logic plugins for mastering chain

Joshua likes this.
  2. Sounds great! Your playing/tone definitely fills up the space it needs to, and has a great bite. :thumbsup:

3. Barneyfife

Barneyfife

Apr 5, 2017
    that's a great muscular tone you have there. nice!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021