1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NEW TYPE OF JAGUAR????

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ArmyPunkGuy, Jul 23, 2007.

1. ArmyPunkGuy

ArmyPunkGuy

Dec 25, 2006
    My wife said she saw a black Jaguar with a matching headstock and black pickguard at a local shop here in Lwton, OK. Does anybody know anything about these new models?

2. i think its just a standard black jag with a replacement pickguard

3. ArmyPunkGuy

ArmyPunkGuy

Dec 25, 2006
    yeah bro but it had a matching headstock

4. all of them do

5. ibanezcollector

ibanezcollector Yoyo's Hurt When You Crank It Into Your Face

Feb 18, 2007
    Cleveland Ohio
    no they dont.

6. yeap they all do...

7. :eek: sence when

8. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    [​IMG]

i got gas for one.

9. ibanezcollector

Feb 18, 2007
    Cleveland Ohio
  10. yup... only the red...

cheerz

11. ibanezcollector

Feb 18, 2007
    Cleveland Ohio
  12. bugs

bugs

Apr 14, 2007
    I just played that same one at GC a couple days ago, it sounded pretty good and the knobs were fun and all but I really didn't like how it played at all.

13. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

Slap a matching red PG on that one and I've got some GAS too.

14. ROON

ROON

Aug 5, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    Ahhh yuck man!!! :rollno:

15. rllefebv

rllefebv

Oct 17, 2000
    Newberg, Oregon
    Yeah, GC will tend to do that to a bass :D You get a million different folks banging away on them and the setup goes all gunnysack. When I'm shopping GC, I pretty much ignore the setup, (I do my own on all my basses)... I look for damage that can't be remedied by strings/truss rod/bridge... I haven't seen too many basses in a Guitar Center that are beyond hope. They just need a little love :) Besides, some flaws can become bargaining chips!

-robert

16. ArmyPunkGuy

ArmyPunkGuy

Dec 25, 2006
    My wife knows what my black jag looks like, and she was buying some flats at one of our local music shops and saw a black jag with matching black headstock, black pickguard. I almost jumped through the roof. Anyway, tomarrow I'm going over there to see it for myself; I'll let you guys know what I find and take some pics!

17. There's a slight chance it was a "used" Fender Japan Jag bass. Fender Japan basses pretty much blow the USA market basses out of the water aesthetically...

A black Jag with matching headstock would be sexy. You gotta take a picture if it is true.

18. ArmyPunkGuy

ArmyPunkGuy

Dec 25, 2006
    oh i will and I'm confident that she wasn't mistaken even though i can't find anything online about it