SOLD New, Un-played Sire P7 5-String, Ash/Maple, Tobacco Burst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by baltodoc, Feb 12, 2018.

1. baltodoc

baltodoc Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Ocala, FL
    Price:
    $635
    Strings:
    Un-played Sire P7 . Ash body, maple fret board. 18v pre-amp. Comes with Sire gig bag. Why would I sell it after just receiving it, you ask?
    The neck profile is just not for me.1 -7/8" nut width, C-type with 19mm spacing at the bridge. This was unbeknownst to me when I purchased it (an oversight on my part) I bought it as a dependable back-up. I've owned Sire V7's in the past. . Great basses for the money. I'm going to estimate the weight between 9 1/2 and 10 pounds. Definitely not as heavy as my V7's. The Tobacco Burst is a little darker than it appears in the photos. Plastic still on the pickups. If you're looking at these, here's a chance to save a few bucks. They're $699 shipped now. My price is $635 Shipped to CONUS only and the price is FIRM. PayPal Accepted. No trades.
    sirea.jpeg
    sirea.jpeg sireb.jpeg sirec.jpeg sired.jpeg siree.jpeg siref.jpeg sireg.jpeg

Burwabit likes this.
  2. rigorous bass

rigorous bass Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Very nice! I thought these were 18mm at the bridge though. Can you double check please? Inwoukd definitely own one if I had known it ha 19mm spacing.... thanks

3. baltodoc

baltodoc Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Ocala, FL
    I checked and double checked. Surprised me. I can't handle 19mm