Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

NEW up and coming bassist check me out a mp3.com

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Gage...1, Jul 11, 2002.

1. Gage...1

Gage...1

Jul 3, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Hey guy's And Chicks. i'm a new member from detroit. I am trying to play fusion music ,but the only thing is that I have to play all of the instruments, and record it , but any way please tell what you think? I would really love the feedback.
    Please remember that I am a bassist.
    Go to mp3.com the artist name is.Gage Andre Davis
    after that you will see a short description that starts off by saying (jazz fusion nut). Please let me know what you think,here is one to listen to.

Peace....Gage...1:D

2. RedV

RedV

Mar 19, 2002
    Eustis, FL
    Not bad man. The mixes are a little rough, but I like the lines.

Walk the Funk, or something like that, has a REALLY cool bassline under it, I like that a LOT.

Keep up the good work and keep posting stuff:)

Alex

3. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Sounds good! Great playing. I personally can't stand that ultra trebly kind of tone, but if you like it, keep going. The playing sounds nice and the songs are cool.

You should find SMASH's Talkbass station thread and get on the Talkbass mp3.com playlist!

4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Nice! Cool bass solo's. Drums sound aq little in-organic somehow, but overall very good! The bass lines are great.