1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available New USA Spector Coda 5 Deluxe Jazz NAMM Display

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Chauncy, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Chauncy

Chauncy Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2012
    NJ
    Price:
    Strings:
    I recently traded to get this from a Spector dealer. Selling price was $3,399. It has been in it's case since I received it. Only removed it once to inspect/play. Never installed a battery.

Notes:
    • Nut width is 48mm
    • String spacing is adjustable. Currently set at about 18mm
    • Scale is 34"

Description from Dealer:
    USA Spector Coda 5 Deluxe Jazz Bass NAMM Display
    What the modern Jazz bass should be.
    Start with the right woods. This Spector Coda has an Alder body and a beautiful quilted maple top. The neck is made of maple and is capped with a pau ferro fretboard, which gives a warm but extremely defined tone.
    Add great electronics. Spector decided to add Aguilar DCB soapbar humbuckers to this NAMM Display bass, coupled to the Aguilar OPB-3 preamp with treble, middle, and bass control. The preamp also has push/pull passive mode.
    Round it off with hardware from Hipshot, build it by hand in Woodstock, NY, and sign it with Stuart Spector's signature. Now this is what I call a Jazz bass.

Product Specs
    Condition:

Brand New
    Make:

Spector
    Model:

Coda
    Finish:
    Amber Burst

IMG_2697.JPG IMG_2698.JPG IMG_2699.JPG IMG_2700.JPG IMG_2701.JPG IMG_2702.JPG IMG_2703.JPG IMG_2704.JPG IMG_2705.JPG

Price $2649
    Paypal accepted
    Shipping included in CONUS

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    Bryan Abel likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021