1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New, used, modded Bass Day!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ProfGumby, Oct 6, 2009.

1. ProfGumby

ProfGumby

Jan 15, 2007
    Michigan's U.P.
    Hey Ya'll!

Got my new toy today. The Fedex Santa dropped of this double packed, gig bag covered wonder!

Thanks to Pablomigrane it has shielded cavities, DiMarzio pups, new pots and killer tone! Also the thickest feeling strings I have ever played! Seriously the E string feels like a B! But the tone is great.

I am a flats guy so I may put a set of chromes on this one too...but time will tell.

[​IMG]
    Yes we live on the walls here.....:D
    (and holy crap! I really need to clean up my bookcase and floor!)

2. I've got a set of Chromes sitting around that I've been thinking of putting on mine. Congrats on finally getting your new bass. :D

3. LCW

LCW Banned

Mar 2, 2009
    OREGON!
    yea congrats man , i had one totally stock , i kinda beat it up and got offered the price i paid other wise i would have kept it those are such great basses.

4. pablomigraine

pablomigraine Commercial User

Feb 9, 2005
    New York
    VP & Managing Director - Willcox Basses
    Yeah that actually IS a B string. You forgot to mention the nastiest J pickups under the sky..... the mighty Dimarzio Ultra-Jazz...

5. ProfGumby

ProfGumby

Jan 15, 2007
    Michigan's U.P.
    I wouldn't call them nasty, they are awesome! Totally unique sound and so much different than any of my basses, especially it's cousin the VM Squier.

6. nice! love the color scheme!!!