Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New User Name

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by CamMcIntyre, May 23, 2003.

1. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    Hey Everyone, just wanted to let it be known that i have changed my username from FenderJazzCam to my real name of Cam McIntyre. As i begin to play more & more i don't really want to be just associated with one type of bass so i decided to go with the real thing. Thats all

2. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    welcome to the "Non-Paranoid Real-Namers" club

3. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    LMAO!!!!!!:D

4. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    makes me wanna join the club....

nah...

bp13

5. One of the founding members!!:D

Rock on
    Eric:bassist:

6. Thank you Cam, your accounts have been cleaned out.

Have a nice day. :)

7. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    Accounts? I'm under 18 no credit card, no bank account, or anything along those lines. Thanks for thinking that i have money though. :D Thats all

8. Welcome to the club. Now for the initiation, a hundred hits on the buzzum with a weapon of your choice :D

9. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    i saw ur name in ur webpage :ninja:

10. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    *Runs in* :ninja: *Runs out*

11. Airsick Pilot

Airsick Pilot Cleopatra

Jul 29, 2002
    Cockpit(throwing up)
  12. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS *

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north
    <table bgcolor='#000000' width='100%' cellspacing=0><tr><td><BR><BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;[​IMG]<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR></td></tr><tr><td align=right>They come in the night and steal your things...</td></tr></table>

13. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS *

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north
    <table bgcolor='#000000' width='100%' cellspacing=0><tr><td><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR></td></tr><tr><td align=right>:bawl:&nbsp;&nbsp;</td></tr></table>

14. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    Police & Fire Stations within a 10min. walk from my house :D I found out from my mom that the firestation that is really close probably wouldn't get the call to come to our house though if a fire broke out. :confused: seemed weird to me. Nothing has been stolen from here that has a value above $5 yet-except i got my car keyed the first week i got it, someone drew a dog like creature on the part of my trunk where the key thingy is. Now that's covered up w/an american flag sticker. Someone broke my sisters concrete elephant that was in a flower bed & then some people took the little knick-knack things like a flower on a stick, butterfly & hummingbird stick in lawn thingys that my mom had. Thats all