New User Name

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by CamMcIntyre, May 23, 2003.

1. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    Hey Everyone, just wanted to let it be known that i have changed my username from FenderJazzCam to my real name of Cam McIntyre. As i begin to play more & more i don't really want to be just associated with one type of bass so i decided to go with the real thing. Thats all

2. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    welcome to the "Non-Paranoid Real-Namers" club

3. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    LMAO!!!!!!:D

4. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    makes me wanna join the club....

nah...

bp13

5. One of the founding members!!:D

Rock on
    Eric:bassist:

6. Thank you Cam, your accounts have been cleaned out.

Have a nice day. :)

7. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    Accounts? I'm under 18 no credit card, no bank account, or anything along those lines. Thanks for thinking that i have money though. :D Thats all

8. paranoid 4 lyfe :ninja:

9. Welcome to the club. Now for the initiation, a hundred hits on the buzzum with a weapon of your choice :D

10. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    i saw ur name in ur webpage :ninja:

11. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    *Runs in* :ninja: *Runs out*

12. Airsick Pilot

Airsick Pilot Cleopatra

Jul 29, 2002
    Cockpit(throwing up)
    Whats with the Ninjas :ninja:

13. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS *

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north
    <table bgcolor='#000000' width='100%' cellspacing=0><tr><td><BR><BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;[​IMG]<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR></td></tr><tr><td align=right>They come in the night and steal your things...</td></tr></table>

14. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS *

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north
    <table bgcolor='#000000' width='100%' cellspacing=0><tr><td><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR></td></tr><tr><td align=right>:bawl:&nbsp;&nbsp;</td></tr></table>

15. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    Police & Fire Stations within a 10min. walk from my house :D I found out from my mom that the firestation that is really close probably wouldn't get the call to come to our house though if a fire broke out. :confused: seemed weird to me. Nothing has been stolen from here that has a value above $5 yet-except i got my car keyed the first week i got it, someone drew a dog like creature on the part of my trunk where the key thingy is. Now that's covered up w/an american flag sticker. Someone broke my sisters concrete elephant that was in a flower bed & then some people took the little knick-knack things like a flower on a stick, butterfly & hummingbird stick in lawn thingys that my mom had. Thats all

16. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    :ninja:

:bag:

P@