New User

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by samickman, Oct 29, 2002.

1. samickman

Oct 29, 2002
    Coolville, Ohio
    Hello Everyone, I'm a new user on this site. I'm pretty excited about getting to know some more bassist. I am interested to get to know some people more. I would like to tak to some people and get to know you better. So if your interested in having a new friend please message me. I'm 17 and have been playing guitar for about 7-8 months and now bass for about 4-5. I still play both and enjoy it a lot. I hope that tells a little about me.

Thanks a lot.
  2. welcome to TB, samickman andrew!!

it would be a good idea to read the FAQ section, & learn how to do a topic search, if you haven't already.

hope you have fun here.

3. welcome to TalkBass - if you're looking for other bassists to talk to, you've come to the right place!:)
  4. samickman

Oct 29, 2002
    Coolville, Ohio
    Thanks for the welcome, I plan to be on a lot. I'm a senior at a vocational school in a computer drafting program. I have this nice computer w/ internet at all times.

If you guys want to tell me a bit about yourselves, I'm overwhelmed with new info from this site.

I plan to become a supporting member, If I can get the money and spend it without my mom finding out, cause she'd kill me if she thought I was just sending money to someone to be on some internet site.
  5. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
  6. CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
  7. pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    welcome... leave your sanity at the door....

8. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU

I see you found out your profile-button already so all I can advise you in is that since this site has been up a long time, most topics have been discussed about and search is your friend on finding information on different stuff.

Also, this site has hundreds of members all around the world, and their views might differ much from yours, which is good to remember when hanging around. Someone's views might offend you or vice versa, but if you keep the conversation polite or even use private messaging on the more difficult topics, we all get along very well.

Happy conversating!

Mar 3, 2001
    Ada, Ok
    welcome, dont play out of tune, eat lots of mexican food, and pay for my supporting membership and ill pay you back in brownies.
    (i know, i know, i have ben a member since march of 2001 and i still havent shelled out a $20 bill...... its in the mail i swear..:rolleyes: )
  10. welcome to TB. i love it here and i think you will also. enjoy:D ;) :p
  11. Lose all hope all ye who enter here. :rolleyes:

Welcome :D
  12. supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
    Sometimes I wonder how many of these new talk bassers get scared off by the comments in their welcome post. :D

Welcome to TB.
  13. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...
    You drink coffee? coffee is good! 5 cups a day and counting =D
  14. I would have never guesed!!! Wanna go for a cup a joe??!! Well go for a ride!!! Wanna go for a ride??!! Well go for a ride!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  15. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Dude you are getting a Dell!
  16. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrgggggg!!!!

*shrivels up and turns into a pile of dust*