1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Video from KC Roberts & the Live Revolution - Find You Again

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by KCLRbass, Mar 8, 2016.

1. KCLRbass

KCLRbass

Sep 5, 2011
    Toronto
    What's happening, TB? This is my first new content in a few months. It's the fourth video from our upcoming DVD (are DVDs still a thing?). We did two days live off the floor in the studio last spring and recorded 17 new tunes with some cameras rolling. This one's a love song called Find You Again. Enjoy!

Whousedtoplay likes this.
  2. Whousedtoplay

Whousedtoplay

May 18, 2013
    TEXAS
    What a melodiously-catchy and beautiful tune with the backup of a seriously PRO band.
    I could not hear any "uneven" spots - just a nice, "grooving and breathing" flow of happiness.
    I've really enjoyed it.
    KCLR has permanently taken an important place in my "not-so-long" list of bands/groups that are worth listening to and learning from.

KCLRbass likes this.
  3. KCLRbass

KCLRbass

Sep 5, 2011
    Toronto
    Always grateful for your thoughtful feedback! Thanks as always for checking us out. Really means a lot to me. More on the way VERY soon (next week probably).

Whousedtoplay likes this.
  4. el jeffe bass

el jeffe bass

Nov 22, 2013
    New Mexico
    Well done, you All should be very proud.

KCLRbass likes this.