1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New vids from Pete

Discussion in 'Recordings [DB]' started by Pcocobass, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Pcocobass

Pcocobass

Jun 16, 2005
    New York
    Hey everyone,

If you got a minute please check out this video of the Frank Vignola Quintet playing at the Chet Atkins show in Nashville. Go to www.myspace.com/petecoco. The videos are linked to my page.

You gotta hear this mandolin player. His name is Josh Pinkham and he's barely 18 years old but shreds. Also, we jammed with Joshco Stephan, an amazing gypsy jazz guitarist from Germany. There are also rough clips on my page from our latest album if you'd like to take a listen.

Personel is:

Frank Vignola, guitar
    Vinny Raniolo, guitar
    Josh Pinkham, mandolin
    Pete Coco, bass
    Rich Zukor, drums

Pete

2. Bassist4Life

Bassist4Life

Dec 17, 2004
    Buffalo, NY
    Wow! That's a great video! Thanks for sharing that with us. Smokin'.

Your mandolin player really tore it up.

I really enjoyed your solo. Everyone played so well.

It's rare that I watch a video from start to finish, but your video was an exception. I had a lot of fun watching that performance.

I was happy that the guy in the center stepped aside so we could see your bass solo. :bassist: <-- There should be a little guy playing an upright.

Joe

3. Pcocobass

Pcocobass

Jun 16, 2005
    New York
    Hey Joe,

Thanks for checking it out - I'm glad it kept your attention!

Pete

4. Christopher

Christopher

Apr 28, 2000
    New York, NY
    More proof that Vignola isn't just an amazing guitarist, but also an excellent composer. Those are some great Django-style tunes.

5. Pcocobass

Pcocobass

Jun 16, 2005
    New York
    Thanks Chris. Yeah, Frank is really the man. It's a trip playing with him, always an adventure!

Pete