1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Warrior c/o Dallas guitar show

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Nashvillefunk, Apr 18, 2010.

1. So I picked this up this weekend and I'm in love. After the last 13 or 14 basses I've learned the perfect bass for me is a34" thin neck well balanced single cut bass with bart JJs. I've owned a couple now that were 34 inch sc's but none built like this guy. I think I may finally have a bass I wont want to trade in 6 months. Just wanted to share. Thanks to Brian and Jeff at the low end for making this a smooth transaction. (Also have a new head being shipped my way :) I've never had a bass that wasnt a natural wood color or some variation of, so this is new, but cool.
    newbass2.
    newbass1.
    newbass3.

2. nice
    that white and gold is a classy combo!!!
    Wish it had a matching headstock but hey its a fricken Warrior for crying out loud

Awesome

3. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    I was about to say. That thing is just begging for a white headstock- it would be uber classy with one. What is the inlay material?

4. That would be pretty, I'm not really sure what time of wood is used on the inlays. Its really cool having the two tones of wood in the neck. I've got the paperwork from Warrior being sent by Brian along with my new amp. I guess I'll know then :hyper: