Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Warwick Catalog....My god...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by kirbywrx, Mar 27, 2003.

1. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    I just go the new warwick catalog in the mail. I got it out of the paper bag and i was too scared to touch it, it looks so good! After finally deciding to put my greasy mits on it, I was blown away. The pictures are so clear, everythnig look so good. I've scanned the front, and I urge every bass player, warwick fan or not, to attempt to get one. It is simply beautiful. It has everythig about every warwick bass, including the history, and ever the latest features on the latest Buzzards.

When I get a hold of my digital camera ill take a photo of the glossy finishes, I dont want to scan it because the light will ruin it :D

This is definatley one of the best magazines I have ever read. :D

To all of you that have seen it, or read it, what do you think?

[​IMG]
    mmmmm...infinity :D

2. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

I got the same one about 2 years ago when i bought my Corvette FNA Jazzman, i agree, the pictures and info are really great;) I traded my Corvette about a month ago and I sent the Magazine with it, good thing that i got a bunch of those magazines and posters last january at the NAMM show:) if anyone wants one PM;)

3. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Did you see the nerd holding the Thumb BO wearing the Warwick hat? :D

4. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Offer open to Brits too? ;)

5. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Somebody has GOT to scan this pic and post it for us. :D

6. kirbywrx

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    Woodchuck...never heard of him, although he looks like a bit of a suck, that or he has just got a sponsorship off Warwick and he lets them tell him what he has to wear :D

[​IMG]

7. kirbywrx

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    Heres the pictures of the woods i was talking about. sorry its so dark, you still get the gist that they use ALOT of woods. I stayed up till 3AM reading it over and over and over heh.

[​IMG]

8. Hey, my Warwick isn't listed in the new cataloge!
    Discontinued??

9. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001

No man, I wanted to see the pic of Woodchuck, not this stiff..... ;););) j/k that's pretty damn cool Woodchuck!

10. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Now that you all know the truth, you'll have to be "eliminated"! :p
    Thanks.

11. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    the coolest thing is how all the stuff that they want you to be able to see nicely is in a seperate, glossy finish.

mine has actually fallen apart a little bit because of all the time i spent flipping through it!

and yes Donne, the ProM/Masterman config was retired a while ago.