1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

New Warwick Monthly Giveaway! Win a Warwick BC300 Combo Amp!

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by WarwickOfficial, Aug 1, 2012.

1. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    August is here and we have another great Monthly Giveaway for you! This month's prize is a Warwick BC300 combo amp, the top-of-the-line model of the BC series! You can read more about it here: http://www.warwick.de/modules/produkte/produkt.php?submenuID=14673&katID=24036&linkID=47452&&cl=EN

Participating is easy. Simply go to the Warwick & Framus Facebook page - www.facebook.com/warwickframus, click the link to the contest, and enter your name and e-mail address! Good luck to everyone participating!

[​IMG]

2. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    You can hear a demo of the BC 300, done by Andy Irvine, on the Warwick Official YouTube page, here:

Thanks!

3. Ibanezalltheway

Ibanezalltheway

Jul 9, 2011
    Can international participants join? :)

4. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Hello Ibanezalltheway! Yes, the contest is open to participants worldwide. Please let me know if you have any questions, or if I can assist you in any way. Thanks!

5. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Nearly half way through this month's Giveaway! We've had a lot of entries, with the chance to win a Warwick BC 300 Combo Amp! Enter now at www.facebook.com/warwickframus Thanks!

6. Entered! I've entered every competition so far but no joy just yet. :p

7. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Thanks for your entry Meltbrain! The giveaways have been very popular, and we appreciate your support! Keep trying - we have some great giveaways planned!

8. Betrayer_Bass

Betrayer_Bass Profanity Fish.

Sep 24, 2011
    Oslo, Norway
    Endorsing: Spector basses, Winspear Picks, Spector Formula 603 strings
    OMG I want.. No, NEED this amp! It really is an urgent dire thirst to own this amp! :D Great giveaway guys, just another reason why I absolutely love Warwick! :D

9. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Thanks for the kind comments, Profania_bass! The BC300 is a killer combo...best of luck with the Giveaway! We've got some great plans for future givewaway, so be sure to check out whats new each month.

10. Betrayer_Bass

Sep 24, 2011
    Oslo, Norway
    I'm always up to date with what you guys are up to :) waiting anxiously for the winner announcement on the 31st(ish) :-D

Wish I could attend the open day! I bet it will be incredible! :)

11. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Good to hear! I am currently in Markneukirchen preparing for the Warwick Bass Camp 2012, followed by the Open Day! The factory is buzzing with excitement, and we are all ready to have a great time! Thanks for your support!

12. Indiedog

Indiedog

Aug 23, 2012
    Tucson, AZ
    I don't "do" facebook...any way I can enter?

13. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Indiedog,

At this point we are using a 3rd party app through the Facebook platform that allows us to offer the contests worldwide. We are looking for another way to do this, and still comply with all guidelines and regulations. Thanks for your understanding.

14. Indiedog

Indiedog

Aug 23, 2012
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks for your reply. I'll get my wife to enter for me!

15. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Indiedog,

Excellent! Glad you've got a way to enter. Best of luck, and thanks again for your understanding. Best regards,

16. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    There's just a few days left in our current Monthly Giveaway! Enter now for your chance to win a Warwick BC300 combo amp! Best of luck to everyone participating!

17. Betrayer_Bass

Sep 24, 2011
    Oslo, Norway
    Who won!?

18. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Stay tuned...we will be announcing the winner of the BC300 Combo Amp soon!

Be sure to check out this month's giveaway for a Warwick Artist Series P-Nut signature 4-string bass!

19. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Christian Baranowski - you've won the Warwick BC 300 combo! You're the winner of our Monthly giveaway for August!

Congratulations from all of us at Warwick and Framus! We will be contacting you by e-mail today, so be sure to check your inbox regularly! Again, congratulations Christian, and thank to all who participated.

20. Indiedog

Indiedog

Aug 23, 2012
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks for the contest!