Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

New Washburn xb900 trade for mt bike??

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by lakerkobe, Jul 24, 2002.

1. lakerkobe

lakerkobe

Jun 17, 2002
    Portland, OR
    I have a new, used for about a week or two washburn xb-900 that musiciansfriend sells for 1400 that I would like to trade for a 17 inch or so sized newer mountain bike(good quality) if anybody has one they don't use or something. I bought a Fender Jazz and I am a beginner so I don't need 2 basses. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

2. Listen

Listen

May 19, 2002
    how about a bass?

3. Listen

Listen

May 19, 2002
    I just realized that you posted the thread about teading the 4 for 5:rolleyes:

4. lakerkobe

lakerkobe

Jun 17, 2002
    Portland, OR
    Yeah that was for a 5 string I bought... but I already sold that. REALLY looking for a mountain bike if anybody is wanting to get rid of one.

5. Listen

Listen

May 19, 2002
    I have an old mountain bike, I doubt you'd want it, it's not in bad shape though, it just looks like it.

6. lakerkobe

lakerkobe

Jun 17, 2002
    Portland, OR
    Yeah thanks... but I am looking for something not more than maybe 3 years old. Wish I could help... thanks for the offer though.

7. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    HOW ABOUT A BMX BIKE?

I HAVE A COUPLE EXPENSIVE BIKES. AND ONE MOUNTIAN BIKE BUT MORE INTO TRADE FOR MY BMX BIKE. sory caps.

steve

8. lakerkobe

lakerkobe

Jun 17, 2002
    Portland, OR
    Hmm... well... I no longer ride BMX... moving to Hawaii(Kauai) soon and want to take advantage of some of the trails there, so I am looking for a good mountain bike... 17 inch or medium, depending on sizing. Thanks though.