New Website Update

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by edfriedland, Sep 14, 2003.

1. edfriedland

edfriedland Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2003
    Austin, TX
    Hi folks, just wanted to let you know about the long needed update at . I've added many new sound samples, some new lessons, including a clip from my Slap Bass DVD, and a sneak preview of Building Rock Bass Lines. My equipment page has samples of all my basses, and more. Hope you can stop by and check it out.

2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    Looks Great Ed! I'm picking up a DVD drive this fall... I need to get your slap bass DVD ordered!

Thanks for all the great Tech Tips over the years!

3. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Welcome to TalkBass Mr. Friedland! The site looks good. Hope to see you around TalkBass regularly; your expertise would be useful to many.
  4. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    welcome, Ed!

5. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    great stuff Ed!

you should join the TB Pro line up :D
  6. Goody, goody gumdrops! :)

Hey there, Ed. I'd just like to say thanks for making this CD:

I learned a lot from it, but still have a long way to go 'till I can play like you. The solo on track 55 is tasty +. :)

And to whoever might be thinking it: I am not saying this for brownie points.

May I add that's a very nice tie you're wearing, Mr. Friedland. :D (joke)

Welcome aboard, Ed. Talkbass just got a lot srtonger.

7. edfriedland

edfriedland Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2003
    Austin, TX
    Thanks everyone, glad you enjoyed the site. I'll try to pop in, but honestly my life doesn't allow me much time to cruise the forums. There are so many of them, and I spend most of my day on the computer writing, so when it's "Miller Time", I typically shut the thing off. I do typically respond to questions via email, so feel free.

Anyway, thanks again.